Carenician is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This website is based on the general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information available here is for knowledge purpose, it should not be considered advice nor to be acted upon it. Content on Carenician, comprising of Articles, Interviews, Videos, and Answers should not be used as a medical advice, diagnosis, or self-treatment. The interactions on Carenician do not create a doctor-patient relationship. All the content provided by the experts at Carenician should not be considered as advice. It is information.
Limitation of warranties
All the content of medical information on this website is provided “as it is. We are not providing any guarantee of the information nor it is licensed or examined.
Carenician doesn’t warrant that:
- The information available here will remain persistent.
- The information here is 100% absolute.
- The information can be considered advice.
- It is Up-to-date and should be followed.
- It should be obvious to you that you should not rely on the information available here. Just contact your doctor and be examined.
- If you are having some specific questions regarding some serious matter, that you must visit your doctor for a complete check-up.
- If you are having severe medical issues, then you must consult your doctor immediately.
This Medical disclaimer is not limited to our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law. It also not excludes any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.