Do you want to know which perfect bed frame /foundation is excellent to use for your hybrid mattress? Well, some of the people are not fully aware of what the hybrid mattress is. Defining the term hybrid mattress it is a multi-layer bed that is included with memory foam, latex, and gel all along with the innerspring system. Sleeping on this mattress will give away the sleeper an extra experience of comfortable sleep and a sturdy feel of a classic spring mattress.
Important components of a Hybrid Bed
Now let’s talk about the important components of Hybrid beds and get an idea about which components makes it so much unique:
- Base layer: It is made from foam as it is a 1-inch layer which is located at the base for providing the bed with extra padding, high sturdiness, and greater stability.
- Support core: The support core is forming a bulk of the mattress height which is around 7 to 8 inches. Pocket-wrapped coils as well as springs are accountable for providing spinal support.
- Comfort layer: This is one such layer in the bed you can fully rest on. It is made all through cushioned components including memory foam, or latex, as well as cool-inducing gel. This is around 3 to 4 inches of durable body-hugging material.
What are the Pros and Cons of Hybrid Mattresses?
We all know that hybrid mattresses are the variation of the innerspring mattresses. Therefore, the majority of the pros and cons of the innerspring mattress will be applied to hybrids as well. It is said that they are much easier to move around as compared to other foam mattresses and are less expensive too. But when it comes to separating motion and contouring your body, they are not the perfect choice.
Let’s check out some important pros and cons of hybrids:
Top Best Bed Frame/Foundation for Hybrid Mattress Reviews 2020
Now without wasting any time, let’s guide you a bit about the top best bed frame for hybrid mattresses 2020 to pick the best one out. Check out our reviews based on high customer ratings and affordable price rates.
1. Linenspa- Best Bed Frame for Hybrid Mattress
Here on top, we have an extraordinary option of Linenspa 8 Inch Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress for your Platform Bed! It is already available in distinctive sizes i.e. California King, as well as Twin XL, Full, or Twin, and King Sizes. Linenspa is a top leading company which is acknowledged for providing outstanding and pleasant options of mattresses and bed frames.
- This bed frame has a basic style. The frame is made from long-lasting wood slates as well as metal frames.
- Slates of the body have been flawlessly spaced to nearly 3 inches distance which most producers recommend.
- It is durable, stronger, and greater dependable for long-lasting use. It is made from a sturdy wooden frame.
- Similar to the rest of the Linenspa bed frames, it is extraordinarily convenient to assemble. You don’t have to put yourself in the problem of using any equipment for set-up purposes.
2. Zinus Shawn – Top foundation for Hybrid mattress
Zinus Shawn is an ideal 14-inch platform that is accompanied by a secure foundation. It is reachable in exceptional sizes i.e. California King, as well as Twin XL, Full, or Twin, and King Sizes. Zinus is a top leading company that is recognized for providing extremely good bed mattress or frame products with more sturdiness and optimal quality in it.
- It will convert your complete bedroom into a modern sanctuary. It is standing 14 inches above the flooring and has a precious storage area below your bed.
- It is effortless when it comes to assembling as you don’t have to trouble yourself to use any type of equipment for installation. This makes it appropriate for people who don’t desire to put some more effort into placing the mattress body together.
- It is durable, stronger, and has a long-lasting use. It is made from a sturdy metallic frame.
- It is available in exclusive sizes i.e. California King, as well as Twin XL, Full, or Twin, and King Sizes.
3. Zinus Michelle – Durable Steel Bed Frame
If you are not sure about what measurement of the durable bed frame is best for you, then deciding on Zinus Michelle Compack Adjustable Steel Bed Frame is the high-quality choice for you! You can effortlessly regulate this metal bed frame in exclusive sizes such as queen, king, or full size.
- This bed frame model is extraordinarily stable due to its metal construction and convenient locking system. You don’t have to think about adjusting the body all the time.
- It is additionally with the side rails to hold the mattress and container spring from slipping throughout the frame.
- You will love the extremely good recessed leg design which will forestall you from stubbing the toe as much as it is required.
- It is durable, stronger, and more dependable for long-lasting use. It is made from a sturdy steel frame.
- It is accessible in special sizes i.e. California King, as well as Twin XL, Full, or Twin, and King Sizes.
4. AmazonBasics Foldable, 14″ Metal Platform Bed Frame
On the 4th spot, we have AmazonBasics Foldable, 14″ steel platform bed frame! This bed frame body is a top-notch desire for the tremendous mattress. It is made from wood material and has some holes in between the slats which are around three inches. The center hole is around 6 inches. If you are shopping for an AmazonBasics foldable bed frame, you don’t have to use any field spring. It can maintain a weight of 500 pounds.
- This bed frame is amazing for heavy people having excessive weights. Wooden slats of the bed frame are an amazingly stable guide for your memory foam mattress.
- It is additionally blanketed with foam-padded tape for noise-free use. This mattress body has a Classic styling for your bedroom décor.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The product weighs around 65 pounds
- It is available in different sizes such as twin, full, queen, and king.
5. Zinus Casey – SmartBase Frame Hybrid Mattress
Zinus Casey is a best 18-inch platform which is accompanied by an invulnerable foundation. It is reachable in distinct sizes i.e. California King, as well as Twin XL, Full, or Twin, and King Sizes. Zinus is a topmost famous company that is known for serving with some notable and fantastic bed frames with increased sturdiness and longevity in it.
- This top-notch Zinus is a mixture of wood with a metallic platform bed. Its rustic styling has made it seem to be so attractive for your bedroom décor.
- The long-lasting metal body of the mattress has been solidly built and has a low profile.
- It is durable, stronger, and best for long-lasting use. It is made from sturdy steel and wooden frames.
- Similar to the rest of the model of Zinus mattress frames, it is extraordinarily handy to assemble.
How to choose Best Bed Frame for Hybrid Mattress? Buying Guide Tips
The mattress body which you will be buying for yourself will be based on your personal choices and sleeping preferences. As being said, there are some general traits that nearly all of us take into account for buying a good piece of the mattress frame. If you want to get yourself a mattress bed but you’re confused about what things you should consider, I am here to help you. Here is a short mattress body buyer’s information that will help you get the best match for you.
- Durability and Long-Lasting Material
Durability is a frequent element that each person is going to look for in their mattress frame. No one wishes to buy a mattress body that sags in the center or breaks after a few months of use. One way to make sure that your mattress body is going to be supportive and long-lasting is with the help of checking the material that it is made out of. Bed frames are normally made out of two types of materials, wooden or metal.
- Consider the Mattress Size
If you already have a mattress and still you want to upgrade it, then you can use the mattress as per according to your sizing guide. It is extremely important to look for the bed frame that matches the mattress size for your right fit.
Some of the mattress sizes are available in different variations so make sure you already have an idea in mind about what exactly you are looking for. For instance, the twin XL bed is almost 5 inches longer as compared to the standard twin-size mattress. On the contrary, the Olympic queen mattress is around 6 inches wider as compared to the queen. A California king is around 4 inches narrower as well as 4 inches longer as compared to the standard king.
- Check out Your Bedroom Size
If you are choosing to buy a brand new bed with the mattress, then you do have complete freedom to pick whatever size you wish for. But before that make sure you check out your bedroom size which can probably help you to pick the best one for your bedroom area.
Ideally, you can choose around 2-3 feet all around the bed on both sides as well as the end. This will give your bedroom enough space to easily roam around. Measure the entire space of your bedroom and compare it with standard bed dimensions.
- Selecting the Support Type
Mattresses are always looking for some support beneath them. In case if they are lacking some support, it would lead the mattress to wear prematurely or they might sag. Two basic support options are box springs and platform beds. The selection of platform beds will provide complete built-in support for your mattress. There is no particular need to use the box spring with it. Platform beds are normally sitting lower towards the ground as compared to the traditional bed frame with any box spring.
- Choose the Height
The height of your bed is another important consideration which you probably need to keep in mind. You need to ask yourself and consider your comfort level before you choose any bed height. Higher mattresses are best for people with some mobility issues. To keep yourself on the lower ground, choosing a platform bed is the best option for you. Plus, you can also choose a low-profile bed frame.
- Consider the Suitable Style
Another most important consideration which you need to be conscious of is the style of the bed frame. This is much needed when the bed frame is also offering exposed side rails. You should consider the overall styling of your bedroom before opting for the bed frame design. For a modern bedroom look, choose the sleek stylish design. For a traditional bedroom, you can pick a wooden frame bed with some intricate detailing on it.
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
1. What is the difference between a hybrid mattress & a gel mattress?
A gel mattress is included with foam and gel. The liquid gel gets infused inside the foam which provides a great heat-diffusing environment to make yourself feel cool during your slumber. Hybrid mattresses do even contain gel, but it is also based on foam and springs for extra support.
2. What is the lifespan of hybrid mattresses?
Hybrid mattresses have a typical lifespan of around 7 to 10 years. They might stay longer with you in case they are given proper care and attention.
3. Do you need a box spring for your hybrid mattress?
Unlike any other traditional mattress, hybrid mattresses can easily get settled on the slatted platform beds. They do not need any divan. If you are in want of more height, you can choose the mattress on any divan. For extra customization, adjustable bed frames can also be selected to shift the mattresses.
4. Are hybrid mattresses best for back pain?
Hybrid mattresses are excellent to give your back pain better support and help to maintain your posture. They do have the targeted foam layers which are helpful to cushion these all spinal points, raise your hips, and relax your ligaments. Springs can provide enhanced support to your back whereas gels are excellent to improve your overall sleep quality.